Benefits Of Filtered Water For Pets
- It helps avoid contaminants. Tap water has many different contaminants. Bottled water is shockingly less regulated than tap water. A filter can get rid of all these contaminants, which helps makes the water safe to drink for everyone.
- Because it tastes better! While you may not think this, pets can be quite finicky when it comes to the water they drink. Believe it or not, pets sometimes prefer to drink out of the toilet rather than the tap water that has been sitting out in their bowl all day. This is because the water in the toilet bowl is usually cold, plus it has fewer chemicals. The longer that tap water sits out, the more chemicals dissipate. Make sure their water is more appetizing than the toilet water and fill their water bowl with fresh, filtered water.
Benefits Of Filtered Water For Cooking
- More appetizing food.
- Tastier homemade bread.
- Faster cooking time for pastas and rice.
- Cleaner fruits and vegetables.
When unfiltered water is used in cooking, chemicals like chlorine and other contaminants can affect the taste of the food we eat. An effective solution to ensure the water in your glass or recipe is pure and great tasting is with filtered water. Washing produce in filtered water also prevents contamination with chlorine and other related byproducts.
Benefits Of Filtered Water For Showering
- Lowers health risks. Untreated and unfiltered water can contain a lot of chemicals that can affect your health and well-being. When you shower, these chemicals could enter your body via inhalation and through open pores. Exposure to chlorine can also cause physical fatigue, mental depression and lowered autoimmune function. This makes it harder for your body to fight off infectious diseases and allergic reactions.
At Culligan®, we offer many different water solutions for your home. If you would like to speak to a one of our water specialist at the Lake of the Ozarks, call Culligan® at 573-719-1314.