Things That Dry Out Your Hair
1. Lower quality shampoo
Sometimes cheaper shampoos can cause your hair to dry out so you may try a more quality shampoo. Different products work for different people.
2. Not using a heat protectant when you dry your hair
There are several heat protectant solutions out there, they usually come in a spray bottle. It’s a good idea to use these before blow drying your hair to make it look more hydrated.
3. Too much exposure to chlorine
Chlorine can be horrible for your hair and dry it out quickly. Just be sure to rinse out your hair after going for a swim this summer.
Sometimes dry hair can just be a part of the natural aging process. As you age your scalp may produce less oil which can cause your hair to be dry.
5. Washing your hair too much
Shampoo can trap the natural oil of your scalp. Washing your hair too much can dry out your hair and cause it to break. It can be good just not to wash your hair every day and find a happy medium for doing so.
Clearly, too much sun can dry out your hair, but you may not be thinking about your hair while trying to get that magical summer glow for your skin. Be mindful of that as you tan this summer.
7. Get your hair colored too often
While it can be tempting to get your hair colored as the seasons change to stay with the current hair fashions, coloring your hair too often can dry out your hair and make it appear fried even.
Soften Your Water, Have Healthy Looking Hair – with Culligan
The benefits of a Culligan Water Softener include:
• Slashing your salt, water and electricity costs.
• Allowing you to control your softener from anywhere in the house.
• Provide customizable water softness.
• Automatically alerting your Lake of the Ozarks Culligan Man when it’s due for periodic maintenance.
• Let you know how long your salt will last.
• Providing benefits such as shinier hair, brighter clothes, and cleaner skin
• Extending the life of all your household appliances by stopping the effects of corrosion
It’s the lake of the Ozarks preferred choice! To learn more about them, visit our website at www.CulliganPro.com or call us at the number listed below.