A lack of water can lead to dehydration, which in turn can cause a loss of energy, dry skin and it can cause a huge impact on the daily functions of your body. It's vitally important to make sure you drink plenty of fluids. However, sometimes it can be hard to make sure you drink enough each day, so your Culligan Man® has come up with 7 sneaky ways to drink more water.
1. Keep a bottomless bottle on your desk. We're often at work for eight hours a day, and sometimes more. That's a huge majority of your day that also happens to be prime water-drinking time. Keep a large bottle of water at your desk that you can sip on all day.
2. Drink it hot. Is it freezing in your office? That might make it hard to drink out of a cold water bottle. Instead, sip on hot water with lemon, or infused with green tea. This will help you not only stay warm, but hydrated as well!
4. Get a drinking buddy! Just like working out with a friend can motivate you to get to the gym, pair up with someone you talk to all day and be motivated together to drink more water. Send reminder messages to each other to fill up your water bottle, or ask each other how many times have you filled up so far. It can become a fun game and before you know it, it will become a habit to reach for your water bottle.
5. Flavor it up! Sliced cucumbers, lemons, limes, strawberries can add a natural flavor to your water that will make you want to drink more water. You can even freeze the fruit and use it in place of ice cubes!
6. Drink with a straw. Drinking through a star can help you drink larger amounts of water in a shorter period of time. You will be surprised at how often you will have to refill your cup!
7. Get a good water filter system. When your water tastes better, it will make it easy to get in your recommended daily amount of water.
Whether you install a whole house water filtration system or use our water delivery services at the Lake of the Ozarks, you can easily have fresh, filtered water at your fingertips. We make it easy for you to stay hydrated no matter the season. For the purest and most refreshing water available, call your Culligan Man® at the Lake of the Ozarks at 573-346-5221.
277 Lower Business Park Road • Linn Creek, MO 65052 • (573) 346-5221