- Looking for a new, exciting career?
- Interested in working with a collaborative team of like-minded professionals?
- Passionate about helping your clients achieve the best results they possibly can?
- Interested in a position that allows for more physical exercise than a desk job?
If you answered yes to one (or all!) of these questions, Culligan Lake of the Ozarks has great news for you. Our water treatment company at the Lake of the Ozarks is currently hiring for a new Field Service Technician, and we would love to talk to you!
Become A Field Service Technician At Culligan Lake Of The Ozarks
You could work for a recognized brand and industry leader that offers best-in-class product for water treatment. Culligan Lake of the Ozarks is seeking out an individual with technical experience to provide service and repair for Culligan products in the field.
As a Field Service Technician, you would be responsible for the following important tasks:
- Trouble-Shooting Equipment Errors
- Performing Equipment / System Repairs
- Performing Equipment Upgrades
- Performing Equipment Maintenance
- Performing Diagnostics and Analysis
- Installing Culligan Equipment and Products
Customer service is our number one priority, so it is essential that our Service Technicians handle all of their required tasks as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Key Qualifications And Requirements
The right candidate will match the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of related technical experience
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
Come Work For Culligan Lake Of The Ozarks!
We are a locally owned and managed full-service water treatment company that has been providing quality products and service for residential homes and businesses at the Lake for more than 37 years. The entire Culligan Lake of the Ozarks team is committed to providing the best solutions to the water challenges facing us here at the Lake. We have a team of highly skilled installers and service technicians who deliver high-quality professional service, and we would love to talk to you about coming on board!
Culligan Lake of the Ozarks is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation program and full benefits, including health insurance. For more information about the position or to apply, call 573-346-5221 or email owner Dave Crane at email@example.com. You can also visit our store location at 227 Lower Business Park Road, Linn Creek, MO.
277 Lower Business Park Road • Linn Creek, MO 65052 • (573) 346-5221