Health Benefits Of Staying Hydrated With Filtered Water
- Minimizes chronic pain, such as rheumatoid arthritis, lower back pain, and migraines.
- Detoxifies and regulates organ functions.
- Brings nutrients to muscle tissue, reducing sprains and cramps.
- Increases mental alertness, concentration and productivity.
- Transports nutrients, oxygen, vitamins and minerals to cells.
- Raises metabolism, helping with digestion.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Increases energy levels.
- Moisturizes and replenishes skin, giving you a younger and healthier appearance.
- Arsenic: Tap water can contain dangerous levels of arsenic, a carcinogenic that has been linked to an increased risk of health complications
- Aluminum: Some water that is unfiltered can lead to an increased consumption of aluminum, a metal that has been linked to several health problems.
- Dirt, silt, clay and other sediments from your drinking water.
- Chlorine, lead and volatile organic compounds.
Filtered Water & Healthy Aging
Drinking clean, fresh filtered water can help you lead a healthier lifestyle. And Culligan would like to remind you that proper hydration is the first defense against aging. Eliminating hard water can dramatically improve the appearance of hair and skin. Culligan filtered water will leave your skin feeling softer and smoother! Proper hydration can help you maintain muscle tone, which in turn increases the body's fat burning capacity. Water is a powerful wellness tool and Culligan® Whole House Filtration can help you look and feel your best!
When preparing food, you want the best-tasting dishes possible. Did you know that your water may be preventing you from serving the perfect meal? Filtered water can help remove impurities like chlorine that strip the color from your fresh vegetables and and fruits. In addition, hard water minerals like calcium and magnesium can change the way your food tastes. By filtering your water with Culligan® Water Filtration Systems, you're not only a step closer toward a healthier lifestyle, it can actually decrease exposure to harmful impurities you ingest daily.
Culligan Lake of the Ozarks works hard to provide the lake community and families with clean safe drinking water, and we offer a number of drinking water solutions to make it easy for you and your family to reap the benefits of drinking healthy, clean water. If you are interested in learning more about the Culligan® Total Home™ Water System and the health benefits, we would love to talk to you! You can contact your Lake of the Ozarks Culligan Man by filling out the contact form on our website, or you can call us directly at 573-346-5221.