By using filtered water in beverages and certain dishes, you may experience noticeable improved flavor.
Benefits of Cooking with Filtered Water
- Better tasting coffee and tea.
- More appetizing food.
- Tastier homemade bread.
- Faster cooking time for pastas and rice.
- Cleaner fruits and vegetables - washing produce in filtered water prevents contamination with chlorine and related byproducts.
When unfiltered water is used in cooking, chemicals such as, chlorine and other contaminants can affect the taste of the food we eat. An affordable and effective solution to ensure the water in your glass or recipe is pure and great tasting is a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter.
Discover the Difference with Culligan® Whole House Water Filters
- Removes dirt, silt, clay and other sediments from your drinking and household water.
- By having NO cartridges to change or clean, unpleasant odors are minimized.
- Reduced effects of water corrosion on plumbing, appliances and fixtures.
- Eliminates water stains due to corrosions.
- There is no need for chemical regenerants, helping to save you time, money and hassle.
If you are looking to make improvements to your home's water quality, Culligan Lake of the Ozarks is here to assist you. From better tasting beverages to improved flavor and texture of dishes like pastas and rice, using filtered water can enhance your next meal. If you're unsure of the purity of your drinking water contact Culligan Lake of the Ozarks, we will provide a free home water analysis and help determine what type of water filtration system will best improve your home's water.
277 Lower Business Park Road • Linn Creek, MO 65052 • (573) 346-5221
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google+