How Can We Help?We help companies maintain profits by meeting water production requirements and by controlling capital and operating expenses. Differing water sources, applications, flow rates and treated water qualites mean that every business has different water requirements. Culligan carries a wide array of water softeners, water filters, reverse osmosis, and desalinization systems available to service almost any need.
Culligan Lake of the Ozarks can provide water solutions for a variety of businesses, including but not limited to:
Who Can We Help?
- Food Service and Restuarants
- Hospitality and Lodging
- Educational Facilites
- Small Manufactures
- Healthcare professionals
- Grocery Stores
- Small Businesses
We manufacture and distribute water treatment, water level, and pH controls in addition to degasifiers, decarbonators, water recycling systems, cooling tower water treatment systems, deminarlizing equipment, desalination systems, water reclamation services, water recover systems and ion exchange equipment.
How do we do it?
- Culligan® C&I Water Softeners
- Culligan customers can realize substantial benefits by using treated water in boilers, hot water heaters, cooling towers, food service, laundry and vended services.
- Through a process much like softening, dealkalization reduces anions such as cholride, nitrate and sulfate in your water.
- Culligan's Portable Exchange Deionized (PEDI) tank service provides all the benefits of deionized water without the high cost. We will help you determine which equipment will deliver the amount of water your business needs.
- Used in a variety of commercial and industrial applications to reduce levels of dissolved minerals, particles, organic and silica in water.
- We offer a wide range of technologies, products and services to meet the water quality and quantity needs of our customers with high purity water applications. Visit with your local Culligan Man for details.
- These systems are custom-designed to fit your needs. All equipment is skid-mounted, pre-piped and pre-tested at our facility to meed your business needs.
- Culligan's Ultraviolet Treatment is a physical, chemical-free process that attcks and destroys the DNA of the bacteria in your water. Contact us to request a free UV system consultation.
Contact Culligan Lake of the Ozarks to learn more about our commercial and industrial water services. No matter what type of business related water services you may need, Culligan has your solution. Our water treatment experts at the Lake of the Ozarks are happy to consult with you and recommend the best possible option. To learn more about our commercial water services, please call us at (573) 346-5221.